Please note: Abstract Submission closed
For late submission please contact the conference office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session 1: Nanoobjects: characterisation techniques and standardisation
- Session 2: Human health: in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo testing
- Session 3: Environmental impact of nanomaterials
- Session 4: Detection and quantification of nanoobjects in living systems
- Session 5: Modelling and prediction of nanomaterial effects
- Session 6: Safety, current legislation and social/ethical aspects
The Scientific committee will allocate the presentation format, taking into account the preference of authors wherever possible but also the balance of the programme. Authors will be notified by e-mail of abstract acceptance and of type of presentation.
Oral presentations will be allocated 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussion. (This rule does not apply to invited speakers.)
Posters will be displayed during the conference. Each poster will be allocated an AO panel (width 841 mm x height 1189 mm) and the poster must fit within this area. Presenters are expected to stand by their posters and answer question during poster session A or B (to be determined by the organisers).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
List of authors:
- One author per line.
- The author at the first position is regarded as the main author.
- Please use the following sequence for each author: Last name, First name initials/s (institution, city) (see example in the submission form).
- The abstract will be published as submitted. Please check thoroughly before submission!
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 2,000 characters (blanks included).
- The abstract text itself may neither contain the abstract title nor the author(s). Please specify both separately in the submission form.
- Do not write in upper cases! Please use capitals only for the first letter of a name or noun
All presenters will be required to register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee. Presenters also need to meet their own travel and accommodation costs.